The crime drama series White Lines is one of the popular series of Netflix. The series was created by Alex Pina, who is also the creator of La Casa de Papel or the Money Heist. The 10-episode crime drama follows the story of a legendary DJ, Alex Collins.
The plot of Spanish drama White Lines
White Lines is a dramatic series focused on the mysterious disappearance of a famous DJ Alex Collins in Ibiza. All of a sudden he disappears after moving from Manchester.
The mystery starts when his body appears 20 years later on that same island. Then the show continues with his sister Zoe, played by Laura Haddock, who arrives on the island to discover what happened to his brother.
Who will be in the cast of White Lines season 2?
Almost every character from season one will return in part 2 of White Lines. This will include:
- Laura Haddock as Zoe Walker
- Marta Milans as Kika Calafat
- Nuno Lopes as Boxer
- Daniel Mays as Marcus
- Laurence Fox as David
- Pedro Casablanc as Andreu Calafat
- Angela Griffin as Anna
- Juan Diego Botto as Oriol Calafat
- Belén López as Conchita Calafat
- Francis Magee as Clint Collins
- Barry Ward as Mike Collins
- Maggie O’Neill as Yoana
- India Fowler as young Zoe Walker
- Ceallach Spellman as young Marcus
- Kassius Nelson as young Anna
- Jonny Green as young David
- Jade Alleyne as Tanit Ward
- Javi Coll as Juan Miguel Fonseca
- Ginés García Millán as Rafael
We can also see Tom Rhys Harries in Alex’s flashbacks.
White lines are renewed for season 2?
Netflix has not yet confirmed the renewal for the second season of “White Lines”. But apparently it is possible that the Spanish series will get a green light for the second series of episodes.
When will White Lines season 2 be released?
The second season of ” White Lines ” does not yet have a premiere date. But the new episodes could arrive sometime in 2021. This will depend on when the filming will start.