Plateau State Governor Simon Bako Lalong has approved the appointment of 10 new Permanent Secretaries.
They are to fill the vacancies created following the retirement/resignations of some Permanent Secretaries in the service of the State Government.
The new Permanent Secretaries are:
- Keziah Dung (Barkin Ladi)
- Yusuf Ayuba Gimba ( Bassa)
- Gongden Micah Sunday (Mangu)
- Lamu Michael Dennis (Mangu)
- Peter Wuyep (Kanke)
- Bapman Naankin Emmanuel (Mikang)
- Boniface Gwotbit Bankshuet (Mikang)
- Gotan Benjamin James (Pankshin)
- Salamatu Ritmwa Parlong (Pankshin)
- Wuyep Zitta (Langtang South)
The new Permanent Secretaries are expected to be sworn in on Tuesday 24th January 2023 at the Victoria Gowon Hall, new Government House, Little Rayfield Jos by 10am.
Dr. Makut Simon Macham
Director of Press and Public Affairs to the Governor of Plateau State.
23rd January 2023.